We get to take home the puppy in October and wanted to have little bandanas ready for him to wear. I have a bunch of shirts that will be cut up for the sports emblems but figured it would look much better as a patch on fabric rather than fabric on different colored fabric.
-some old shirts
-Iron on (non)woven interfacing (stiff, but not to hard)
-sewing kit or sewing machine (pro tip!)
-electric iron and ironing board
DIY Polymer Clay Marbled Back Earrings Tutorial from Fall for DIY. I love using polymer clay and making it look like something it is not ie. ivory (white and translucent clay stacked to create hundreds of layers), turquoise, amber etc… TIP: Anything that touches polymer clay can never be used on or with food again.
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut oats or rolled oats
- 1 1/2 T pumpkin
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flax meal
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1 medjool date chopped or 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Pour all the ingredients into a jar and mix very well. I make 5 at a time and they last all week! Great for those busy mornings. I think these would also be awesome with some chopped pecans too. Enjoy!
The List # 147: Escape a Car Underwater (x)
I hope I am never in this situation! But now I’ll know how to escape. You know, if I don’t panic, cry in a fetal position and forget how to function
Skinny Overnight Oats in a Jar
Servings: 1 • Serving Size: 1 jar • Old Points: 5 pts • Points+: 6 pts
Calories: 243 • Fat: 10.6 g • Carbs: 35.4 g • Fiber: 8.5 g • Protein: 6 g • Sugar: 12 g
Sodium: 94.7 mg
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or skim, soy)
- 1/4 medium banana, sliced (freeze the rest for smoothies!)
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 4-5 drops NuNaturals liquid vanilla stevia (or your favorite sweetener)
- pinch cinnamon
for the topping:
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans (or any nut)
Place all the ingredient in a jar, shake, cover and refrigerate overnight. Add your favorite crunchy toppings such as nuts, granola, etc and enjoy the next day!